Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:32:12 -0500
Doubt it's a virus, Go into the control panel and BIOS and turn off all the
power management settings you can find.. Also look for anything that
suggests sleep mode
and "wake-up-on" commands

Dave Jones
http://www.airmemories.com
http://www.fwbac.com

Have a good day

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lois O'Day" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] computer starts and shutsoff by itself

I'm running a Gateway 350 P11, 192 MB ram.  A month ago, we were having
problems getting it to start, we called our repairman to check it out.  Of
course, it worked fine while he had it.  He returned it and it's been fine
for a month.  Now it's acting up again.  It will turn itself on and off,
however, when we go to turn it on, nothing happens.  I haven't been able to
turn it on for several days, but this morning I heard it come on, got online
and tried to read email when it shut itself off.