Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:52:01 -0800
Hi Carol,

Not sure why this would be, but one way possibly to bypass this if it is an
Acrobat problem, is when you are in IE, and have the link to the PDF file,
right click on the link and select "save target as", this should allow you
to save the raw file from IE, not through Acrobat.

Russ Poffenberger

At 01:48 PM 1/10/2005, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any idea why I can't save PDF files.  I have Adobe
>Acrobat, and I have PDF files on my hard drive that I've saved
>previously and can open and read.  But, when I try to save a file I've
>read online, or downloaded,  it won't save.  The "Save As" function in
>the "File" menu is not available.  If I click on the save icon in the
>tool bar, the window comes up to save, but nothing happens when I click
>to save it.
>
>I have Win98SE with 11 gigs FREE space and and almost 200 megs of RAM.
>Carol Hanson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml