Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 03:44:54 -0700
I recently asked why my computer would pause during boot-up for just
over one minute with no apparant activity.......

The culprit was my scanner.  When I started the computer with the
scanner turned off, Windows could not locate the device, so it would
search for it.  That caused the delay.  I found this out by installing
the scanner on my sister's brand new computer which caused it to pause
also.

Now I have a new question. Is there anything I can do to my sister's
computer to prevent Windows from searching for the scanner when it isn't
turned on?  She would rather not turn the scanner on when she doesn't
plan to use it, but when it isn't on, it causes a boot delay.

Thanks to everyone that offered their advise.  I still plan to use that
boot log analyzer to see if I can speed things up anymore.

Kevin Weaver