Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:56:43 -0500
My use of the computer is mostly internet related; email, finding
information, search engines, downloading mp3's, etc. with occasional word
processing (Word 6.0). I haven't gotten involved in games. I use it mostly
for communication and obtaining information.

My main computer has a 133 MHz CPU, 40 MB RAM, 6 GB HDD, 2 MB Video RAM, 16
bit sound card, and is using Windows 98.

Out of curiousity, I would like to give Linux a try. I also have two other
computers that were given to me that I could experiment with.

1) Gateway 2000 - 100 MHz CPU, 8 MB RAM, 816 MB HDD & 324 MB HDD, 1 MB
Video RAM, 16 bit sound card

2) Compaq Presario 7180 - 100 MHz CPU, 24 MB RAM, 1 GB HDD, 1 MB Video RAM,
16 bit sound card

I noticed that the nospin group has a promotional offer for CD's of the
RedHat Linux and Mandrake Linux distributions coupled with a Linux Power-Kit.

Is there enough power in the equipment I have available to me to justify
installing either of these two distributions? I could always increase the
RAM if need be.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>