Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leanne Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:24:45 EDT
Hi,

This is my first time writing in, but I need some help.  I have a Pentium
200MMX computer with 48 MB RAM and Windows 95.  It has a 3 GB drive with
almost 2 GB's still available.  When I check my system resources it says 68%
free.  My problem is with my Office 97.  It is the small business edition that
came with my computer.  I have been using it fine for about a year and have
not downloaded any updates.

When I go into Word or Excel and try to Open an existing file nothing happens.
I can create a new one, but I can't really save it.  In Excel when I try to
Save nothing happens and when I try to close the file without saving I get a
box that says "Do you want to save the changes you made to Book1?".  If I
click Yes, I just keep getting the same box.  In Word when I try to save I get
a box that says "Word has insufficient memory.  Do you want to save Document 1
as Rescued Document 1?"

The only thing I have done differently on the computer in the past month is I
downloaded an image viewer and I did install and run WinDelete 97.  When I
look through the archives of what was deleted, I can't see anything that has
to do with Word or Excel.  The only Microsoft Office files that were deleted
were Outlook Templates.  But maybe I am not looking in the right place.

Any help would be appreciated and please explain as simply as possible.  I am
by no means an expert with the computer.

Leanne Robbins

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**