Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:31:29 -0600
Al writes:

<<That browser sounds mighty impressive - almost too good to be true! >>

It sure is. Even the listings on its webpage which run to about a page
don't list half its features.
I was dubious when I first tried it, as I've looked at most browsers such
as Opera and Mozilla, and inevitably have been disappointed.

Among other things, it has such esoteric features as autoscroll, open and
close windows with mouse gestures, skin it with any .bmp you like (nice,
and very easy), launchbar to import/launch outside utilities, Cleansystem
tool (clean cookies, temps, history etc), set background color, all much
easier to locate than the messy native IE (if they even exist).

For its size (253 Kb) it is simply the most amazing piece of software I've
ever come across.

As Toomas says, it's basically only an IE skin, so no conflicts. I'm
running Win 95B with 32 Mb RAM, so need to be careful with resources.  MyIE
enables up to 20 new windows on my system, whereas with the basic IE it's
about 12.  As it claims, it uses less resources than the original if you
open in tabbed windows.

<<Might I also ask why you still run IE at all? >>

I'm not sure what you mean here---I haven't run the basic IE since I've had
MyIE--it would be like going back to a ModelA Ford after driving a
Cadillac. I'm using IE 5.1, but it should be good with any version.

Make sure you download version 3.2 or later---there are earlier versions
around which aren't as good.  I think it is XP-enabled, but check that out.

You do need to spend a little time setting up its preferences the way you
want---there are so many, and some of which you won't be familiar with at
first.

I don't usually rave about software, and others with different browsing
habits may disagree, but I can say that from a practical view, my browsing
is now made so much easier with this program.

MyIE appears to be available at:
http://www.webattack.com/get/myiebrowser.shtml
(A good source of freeware).

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode