Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:23:19 -0400
Paula Lee <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>When software is installed on a PC running
>(1) Win 95
>(2) Win NT
>
>in addition to putting the program in a directory such as C:\Program
>Files\New program, what other changes are made?  Windows registry,
>what else?

Is this also a question about getting things out?
Not to be a wise guy - but, each program "does its own thing",
which is why even a good "uninstaller program" often
has trouble tracking everything down, and in most cases only
gets rid of "just enough" to be (kind of?) safe...
Also, some things put in are shared, and file associations are
"switched".  The list, and possibilities are endless...
   Rick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html