Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:53:22 -0800
Douglas Simmons already responded suggesting ClickBook. I agree that
ClickBook (http://www.bluesquirrel.com) is probably the easiest way to go,
but Publisher has that capability built in. You simply set up text boxes (IN
PUBLISHER, not Word) and link them. The only problem I found with Publisher
is that creating an index and table of contents is not easy.

On the other hand, both index and table of contents is very simple in MS
Word, and sending the output of Word to ClickBook produces the booklet you
want. The easiest way to do the Word/ClickBook thing is to set the page size
in Word to be an 5.25 by 8.5 paper with appropriate margins. While ClickBook
can shrink 8.5 by 11 to fit, the results are not as good.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com