Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:31:23 -0600
I am running Win98se and use a program called Transparent for my desktop
icons.

I got it here awhile ago, don't know if it's still available.
www.pobox.com/~jayguerette/transparent

Diane Kroeckel

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:51:22 -0500 Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> > On 29 Feb 2004 at 16:30, Anne Meinema wrote:
> >
> > > Question 1: When i put on the destop a background picture there
> are blue
> > > blocks aroudn the text of the icons on the desktop, how can i
> make that
> > > transparent or shades like.
> David Gillett responded:
> >   The colour of the background for the icon label text can be set
> in the
> > "Appearance" tab of the video properties.
> >
> >   I don't think "transparent" is a supported option, but perhaps
> you can
> > find one that looks better with your wallpaper than the blue
> that's there
> > now.
> Actually, transparency is supported, but I can't tell you exactly
> where in the registry you'd change it. I use a tiny little app
> called
> Hook99 that does the transparency thing to the lettering on the
> icons. A search on Google should turn it up for download.
> Good luck
>
> Sue Clark

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml