Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:45:11 +0300
What the message you've mean, Jim? I've talking about link to .rar file on web page.
I've used Explorer before and this command brings different results...  In IE if you
right-click on a link you can use command 'Save object as' to save file (if this will be
a link to file) , in NS command 'Save Link As' used to save file...

Command 'Copy Link Location' copied link to ClipBrd so you can then save it everywhere
you want.

And there is one command in NS Popup Menu does nothing in my configuration -
'Send Page'. I assume that if I will property configure my browser I can get web page
by email, can I?

BTW there is programm WebZip that save all web page to you hdd. I'm going to install it but
really I don't need it now.

regards,
Alex

> There are two errors in Mr. Knights comments.
>
> Using COPY LINK LOCATION will not save anything.
>
> And secondly, no version of Netscape will automatically save all parts of a
> MULTI-part message.
>
> Alex is correct, clicking on one part will only save that one part.  To save
> ALL parts of the message as a complete file, you must click on the subject
> line in the message list window (NOT the contents window).  Click on the
> subject line for first part then shift click the last part (to select all
> pieces) and then Right-click and SAVE MESSAGE.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]