Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:34:24 -0800
Greg,

You need to "re-associate" those file types with whatever program used to open them. Open Windows
Explorer and click on 'View' / 'Options', then select the "File Types" tab. Scroll through the list
until you find the .jpg and .gif extensions - they show directly below the list under "File type
details". When you find the extensions you're looking for, click "Edit". In the window that opens,
you'll see a short list of commands that are used on the given file - choose "Open" and click
"Edit". From there you can choose the "Application to perform action" by browsing to the program exe
that used to open the filetype. Once you find them, double-click the program exe, and its name and
path will appear in the window - click "Ok" and then close you way out of the remaining windows. You
may have to reboot to save the new settings. Good luck

Alan Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Dean"
Subject: [PCSOFT] jpeg & gif

Due to the trying out of new Netscape 6 all of my jpeg & gif
images were converted to mozilla jpeg & mozilla gif. I didn't
like Netscape 6 at all so I deleted it. But, now all new images
are stored that way and I can't view them. I refuse to put
Netscape 6 back on. Can anyone help?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml