Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:23:09 -0800
Spyware Blaster is a separate program that provides real time protection
but does not have a scan function so it will not help a current problem.
It will help prevent problems. I use it in addition to the Spybot Search
& Destroy real time protection that can be activated and I also use
Windows Defender for another real time protection.

Tom Mayer

Dave Schroeder wrote:
> Is Spyware Blaster different than Spybot Search & Destroy?  I
> currently run Ad-Aware and Spybot S&D occassionally to clean my
> machine and was wondering if it would be worth my while to use Spyware
> Blaster also.  I also use AVG as for my anti-virus protection.
> TIA,
> Dave Schroeder
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <[log in to unmask]>

                     visit our download web page at: