Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 07:08:46 -0500
If you have not added or deleted any files from the WPC20 direectory then it sounds like a corrupted BIF file.  In the windows directory - file called WPCSET.BIF - rename it to WPCSET.OLD and then close and reboot your computer.  Then start WP6.1.  You will loose any special settings in WP6.1 like merge directories, default fonts and other "customize" settings - but it should work.

If this does not clear up the problem - then you might have a corrupted SH20*.DLL file and may need to reinstall the shared codes.

Richard A. Freeman, ADP Program
National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution
tel-202-357-1955   fax-202-357-4115
email - [log in to unmask]

>>> "K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]> 01/04/99 03:47pm >>>
Hi All,
    My WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows had been running fine,
but now I cannot use it and get a "Shared Code Error" that
says: Unable to run C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MFWIN20.EXE  /1-US /#,
which is followed by "Cannot Initialize"

    Does anyone have an idea of what may have caused this?

K. Karl Kuller            [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html