Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:40:31 +1200
Mary, try the Google Toolbar.  I'm usually not one to promote this type of browser add-on as most of them are spyware, or at the very least promotional rubbish.

However, the Google bar has some helpful features, among which is the pop-up blocker.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: mary_s_mitchell
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 11:33 PM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Messenger Service Popups

  Good Morning,  I inquired with The Computer Lady on this question and she referred me to this site.  I am running Win XP (classic edition) using DSL.  I have these constant nuisance popups that show up right on my desktop even when I am away from the computer.  I don't even have to be using any browsers, they just come right in. I understand that using DSL leaves your pc vulnerable for these but there must be a way to curb or stop them.   I remember reading somewhere in TCL newsletter that there is a way to stop or block these ads but I did not save it.  Also, I am looking for a browser popup blocker.  The only one I can find free does not work with Yahoo, which is my browser.  If you have any tips, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks for your time-Mary in Ct.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>