Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:55:47 EST
In a message dated 12/22/98 12:39:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> On December 20, 1998 William Patton Wrote:
>  Subject: Creating System Disk -Win95
>
>  Can someone tell me why I absolutely cannot create a system disk in Win95a
using the method "create  disk" in Add/Remove programs.  . . . floppy and it
always gets to 60% file transfer then says : general disk failure.>>

William you don't say if you have ever experienced any other floppy related
filiures, so assuming you haven't,the first thing I'd want to try is create a
disk on a some elses' PC also running Win95a and then, knowing that the disk
can suppoer the boot  and startup software use that floppy and try on your
system again. Another though, can you create a system disk using the old DOS
"system a:" ?
Mike Hayes

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com