Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Old Chartermi Email <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:19:39 -0400
I have been using Norton Internet Security and Norton System Works for
years. Never had a virus and if there ever was a Norton Problem with
software their Support is great.

Dave

This email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses
                   Aspire to Inspire before you Expire

Dirt Bike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ron Jobe
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Security Suites

I've had some very good luck with Computer Associates Internet Security
Suite.  It takes some carefull configuration on the firewall for everything
to work.  I remember that Yahoo mail wouldn't open until an allowance was
added.  It also got upset when I changed routers and the IP addresses for my
home network changed.  Other programs will simply block all internet and
network access because of the different IP addresses.  That said, it has
been a program that runs in the background and has kept my computer clean
for a couple of years.  I decided to try it since my internet provider made
it available free of charge.

Ron

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode