Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Warren Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:19:18 -0700
Opera is my favorite browser, and I use it all the time.  Rarely, I have
to break out NeoPlanet to view a site that uses "advanced" non-standard
Microsoft Java.  Opera is smaller, faster, and friendlier than the Big
Two.  Available from http://www.opera.com/

Generally, Opera can handle any plugin that Netscape uses.  But Java is
a special case.  To use Java with Opera, you need to download the Java
intrepreter from Sun Microsystems, the inventors of Java.  Full
instructions available at http://www.opera.com/support/operate.htm .

Opera has many features I like, but the main one is its ability to have
multiple windows open on one screen, with only one copy of Opera
running.  I often have four or more sites onscreen at once.  You can
resize, tile, and minimize windows with one or two mouse clicks.  Great
for surfing!  While http://www.sluggy.com and its heavy graphics load,
you can be chuckling over http://www.theonion.com .

I have Internet Explorer also, because my email client (Becky!) won't
read HTML-enhanced email without it.  There are a few interfaces out
there that use the IE engine, but are friendlier and more customizable.
The best of these is NeoPlanet.  Free from http://www.neoplanet.com/ .

-Warren Evans

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999 01:41:39 -0600
Lynn <[log in to unmask]> typed:

> I have heard that Opera is a good web browser, but yet has a long ways to
> go before having the viewing capabilities as the two bigger browsers. I was
> also told that Opera didn't view animation/java type sites too well, is
> this true? or is Opera better then some may say it is? and how is it
> possible to make Opera view animation and such on the web? thanks
>

> Lynn Batson
> => I only play with my computer on days that end in "Y."
>
>                 PCSOFT mailing list is brought to you by:
>                          The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>