Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:44:35 -0400
Darlene,

To create a dynamic link to an external workbook you must use the paste
special option AND select the option to PASTE AS LINK.  The proper procedure
is:

Open the workbook for a particular location.
Select and copy the cells.
Switch back to your consolidation workbook.
Click on the cell you want to paste into (or the top left corner of the
range).
Click EDIT -- PASTE SPECIAL and click the option to PASTE AS LINK.
Click OK.
Close the location workbook and repeat for the next location.

Excel will update and display linked cell information even if the workbook
is not currently open.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====