Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:05:14 -0500
I volunteered to regularly update a small website (mostly just text, with
some background colors and graphics), but I have no background in
programming or HTML. I'm not even sure what I need to get started on this
project. At this point I'm asking for recommendations for 2 things (if I
should be asking for other things please let me know):

1) A very basic HTML editor. I looked at Tucows for recommendations, and
there are 3 categories -- wysiwyg editors, html editors, and html text
editors. What would I need?

2) A way to learn about what's going on when I create a web page -- i.e.
background info, tutorials, etc., for a person with no background in this
and with average intelligence.

Since this is volunteer work, I'm looking for freeware. I run Windows 2000
with IE 6. The owner of the website has an "allergy" to Microsoft products,
so he prefers I don't use anything connected to them. But if there's nothing
else that I could use, I will use Microsoft.

TIA,
David Landau

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml