Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:08:42 -0400
Dear Mrs. ME,

You have not only violated one of the few (and simple to follow)  rules of
this list, but I think it is very poor manners that you would come to us and
ask for help without extending us the simple courtesy of telling us your
name.

You can accomplish what you want by either creating a new DOS PROMPT
shortcut on your start menu or by modifying the existing DOS PROMPT options.

1. RIGHT mouse click on the START BUTTON.
2. Select EXPLORE.
3. Open the PROGRAMS icon in the left pane.
4. RIGHT mouse click on the DOS PROMPT in the right pane.
5. Select COPY to create a new item (or skip to step 8 if you
   only want to modify the existing icon)
6. RIGHT mouse click the new icon and select rename.
7. Enter a new name for this icon and ENTER to lock it in.
8. RIGHT mouse click the icon and select PROPERTIES.
9. Click the PROGRAM tab.
10. Change the WORKING entry to C:\TEMP
11. Click OK at the bottom.

You now have an icon on your start menu that will open a dos window at the
temp directory.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**