Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:31:08 +0800
 I use Outlook Express for sending and receiving mail.
 Lately when I switch on my computer and double click the Outlook Express
 icon to check mail,  the opening graphic comes on and then my computer
stops
 functioning (no red  light flickering on my CPU to indicate loading
 activity).  After about 30 seconds, the red light starts flickering and
 begins until the next graphic showing the OE front page.  The computer
stops
 again and after about 30 seconds messages are loaded.  I have installed Net
 Medic and that program tells me:  Your PC experienced a CPU load
performance
 problem.  What does this mean and how do I overcome it?  Thanks for any
help you can offer.

Zainal Arshad

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com