Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Coulthart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:56:43 -0500
Good evening all,

I keep a partition of one of my two hard drives in Windows NT devoted to
storing my MP3z.  I am therefore not particularly worried about filling
up the entire drive, which might hurt performance, because only the MP3z
are stored on the drive.  However, the partition is 948 MB in size and
NT is now forcing me to leave 23.1 MB of space free.  Initially I was
forced to leave approximately 27.2 MB free.  However, I shifted 502 MB
of files from the drive and then wiped the free space of the drive and
was eventually allowed an extra 4 MB.  Yet I still can not convince NT
to allow me to fill the rest of the drive.  Whenever I try to move a
file from another partition (it is approximately 1.5 MB in size) NT
informs me that it was unable to move the file because there was not
enough free space on the drive.  Now considering I'm attempting to move
a 1.5 MB file onto a partition with 23.1 MB free this seems ridiculous
to me.  I do not seem to have this problem with any other partition on
the computer, because I was able to fill another partition, that is 500
MB in size, so that it only had 3.x MB left free.  I can not seem to
reason why this is occuring on this single drive, the only thoughts I
have are possibly that Diskeeper is limiting the drive, i changed some
tiny setting somewhere that I can not now find, or there is possibly a
virus that has infected only this partition?!?  The last idea seems
ridiculous but I have no other idea as to what might be causing such
strange behavior.  If anyone could provide an answer to this dilemna I
would greatly appreciate it.
--
TIA,

David Coulthart