Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Louth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 23:56:23 -0800
Having been given 64 MB of ram, I now have 128 MB in my Win95 machine. I
almost never have more than 40-60 megs in use, and even that is rare.
Why would I not gain anything from a 32meg ram drive for my swap
partition?

--
Chris Louth - [log in to unmask] - Omegan Adept Dragon -=UDIC=-
ICQ UIN: 1553228          _\|/_  S'imr-Li on UO Pacific