Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
rich bolha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:52:10 -0400
Hi Jan:

I did not see anyone respond back. Pardon if I am wrong. We need more
information.
What type of documents are they? Microsoft office? 2003? How did you do the
Win98 to XP conversion. Backup & restore? Does your office package work on
XP? If so have you copied the documents from 98 and pasted them in a XP
directory? Basically what have you tried?

Richard F. Bolha