Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:07:13 -0800
Hello,
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. A week ago I was suddenly unable to open up my Quickbooks.  I get a message that reads--that it requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (or later).  I have IE 6.  Also, in Outlook Express when I click on a hyperlink nothing happens.  I noticed yesterday that if I have IE already open when I click on a hyperlink it will bring up the page on another browser.  On trying to open other programs I have gotten a message stating "cannot open a html file, web browser is probably not properly installed.  #8001; or another message says that it can't find IEXPLORE.EXE, that it has been changed or moved.  I recently added Microsoft Office.  Otherwise I haven't done anything else (that I am aware of).

I just read the post from Doug to Harold & Flo and I thought this might be my problem.  I did what was suggested but I did not find a "URL Internet Shortcuts" I did find an "Internet Shortcut" and the "Application used to perform action" box read as Doug said it would for the "URL Internet Shortcut".  I appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Mary Bennett

Windows XP Home Version
E Machines-----The Internet button on the keyboard quit working also.