Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:36:54 -0600
At 03:52 AM 10/18/2000, you wrote:
>Earl Truss asked  me
>snipped
>".  ''''', if you are fairly satisfied with Windows 98 SE,
>what improvements are you looking for "..
>
>Ok . let me reword my question.
>What is BeOs 5 ? what improvemets it can do your computer as compared to Win 98 ?

BeOs is an operating system.

Pros:  It installs easily.  It is very stable like Linux.  Where Linux is a great network
           operating system,  BeOs is designed with multimedia in mind.  BeOs runs
           faster on the same system than Microsoft products, such as Windows98.
            BeOs will also reside on an existing Windows PC if you have 500mgs
            of hard drive space available.  It reboots your Windows PC into the
            BeOs operating system.  You do not need a special partition for it.

Cons: There is very limited application software available.
            Windows applications will not run on BeOs and what is available lacks
            a great deal of functionality you find in Windows applications. Here is
            a good site for BeOs application software:
            http://www.bebits.com/

You can download a free version of BeOs at:
    http://www.be.com/products/freebeos/
You will also find a short and excellent FAQ about this operating system
on this page.

      Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: