Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harsha Godavari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:08:04 -0500
MotherBoard:

            If you have WEB access, look up the manufacturer's
website for a bios upgrade to your specific MoBo. However if
flashing the bios is not done properly, you will have a dead MoBo.
So proceed with caution. Flash upgrading the bios will probably
allow the MobO to recognise the larger HD.

Large Harddrive:

There are DiskManager type programs which mediate the installation
of larger harddrives in older motherboards. They tend to be specific
to the Make & Model of the HD. They are freely available for
downloading from the manufacturer of the HD.

Another alternative is to use software (commercial) like Partition
Magic and create several logical drives.

SBIDE.SYS:
           You can try reinstalling your CDRom drive. You
can"update" the CDRom driver via device manager in the control
panel. Have the CDRom driver disk (from the manufacturer of the
CDRom drive) handy or use the drivers provided by MS on your WIN98
CD.

You can also try "install/remove hardware" option in control panel
and let WIN98 detect the CDRom and find the drivers (it will ask for
driver disk or Win98 CD).

As a last resort, remove CDROM through the device manager and let
WIN98 detect it.

If you know the make and model of your CDRom drive, you could get
the latest drivers either from Creative web site
<http://www.creaf.com> or the drive manufacturer.

It would be a good idea to find out the make & Model numbers of your
MoBo, HD and CDRom drive. If you do not have access to the web
sites, someone could send you thse drivers.

Regards
Harsha Godavari

PS: I hope you did check & Adjust the jumper settings on your HD to
be Master or Slave as required.