Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:31:04 -0500
For a long time I've been finding an odd file called "neoLogitCore.log" on my Win XP
SP2 system. I deleted it when I first found it over a year ago but it looks like
it's come back.

 I've run multiple virus scanners and spybot removers and it still keeps popping up.
 I've done web searches and found no information on it.

 I'm assuming it's not a regular software file since it contains profanity,but I
guess I may be wrong.

The current "Last Modified" date is last March so it hasn't been changed since
then,may have come over the LAN and my scanners caught and removed whatever software
was generating it and just left the log file. I have no idea,especially since I have
been finding it repeatedly over a very long period of time.

Anyway,the log contains this entry only but repeated several times.....

<NEOLOGIT>20040429:164241:CORE:CORE:CORE:CORE:CAutoSemaphore:1:CAutoSemaphore::WaitSemaphore
 - No handle to wait for -- b*tch!:009B8660

(Note: I replaced the letter "i" with a "*" so I wouldn't be sending a profane word
to the list)

Anyone have any ideas what this log is and what software is generating it?

Thanks in advance for any thought,

Julie

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml