Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Felix Miata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:05:28 -0400
On 2011/06/11 11:12 (GMT-0500) Gregg Pfaff composed:

> My XP Pro SP3 on my Dell Latitude D620 laptop 2ghz dual core processor
> with 2gb of ram is getting annoying. I don't know if this was caused by
> updates or what but, upon selecting to shut down my Laptop takes a lot
> longer...too long to shut down. It used to shut down quickly. Otherwise
> it functions great. Any suggestions?

Try updating manually rather than having them applied on shutdown or startup.
Some updates take really long, .Net in particular. If you still have a
problem after knowing all available updates have been installed, let us know.

How much free space do you have on disk (compared to total space)?

How many objects are normally in your system tray? Some of those do their own
automatic updating, some of which you may actually have no use for anyway
(e.g. quickstarters, which look quick because they make everything else slower).
--

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml