Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:31:42 +0200
Thanks for all the replies to my question (which was

>Does anyone know of a tool that will identify open files throughout the
>system, and if it's possible, which processes are accessing
>them. My main
>use for such a tool would be to try and close files which were
>open by a
>process that has crashed or looped - it seems they can't be
>opened, renamed
>or deleted while open.

However, PrcView is not the answer (I already use it), and nor from the
sound of it is "the software environment".

I need something which will either report all open files (not just DLLs), or
check whether a particular file is open. Finding out which process opened
the file might then allow me to regain access to it.

If I get the message
  "Error Deleting File
  Cannot delete IRlink.ZIP: Access is denied.
  Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not
currently in use."
for a file on my hard disk, I assume the file is in use, and I want to know
why.

Thanks
Joe

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.