Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:55:50 -0400
Hi Derek,
Hi Bruce,

Yes, the Event Viewer logs are constrained by size, but can be set to any size required.
Plus there are many more options as to "treatment" of those log files.

Open Event Viewer > R-click on an entry, be it Application, Security or System.
Then select Properties. You'll see several user selectable options.
Adjust as required.

Note - Be aware that many cleaning programs "offer" to clean log files.
Doing so will obviously wipe out these records. The logs will be re-created but have no historical value at this point.

Peter E.

From: Derek Buchanan
Sent: Monday, 06 September, 2010 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] How do I access crash log for computer?

Bruce,
   The Event Viewer logs seem constrained by size limitation.  I imagine
they are cleaned out by oldest entries first.  This being a guess, I would
imagine this behaviour is by design courtesy of Microsoft.

Derek

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml