Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:36:14 +1000
Judy wrote:

<<I recently had the "pleasure" of somehow, unknowingly receiving the Babylon
search engine & all its components on my computer, hijacking my chosen
search engine and taking over the Firefox tabs.>>

It's an invasive piece of spyware, quite common.

See here for various answers:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f112/completely-remove-the-babylon-search-engine-614515.html

Or just Google for "babylon search engine".. You'll find far more helpful
advice than I could possibly list here.

Don Penlington

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml