Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:23:58 -0800
Marion,

It is safe to delete any document or file you wish to but be sure that they
are only a informational file and not part of a program. If you use Word
the file extension will be .doc. Write (wordpad) is .rtf and notepad is
.txt. You can also delete spreadsheet, presentation, graphic and any others
you like to - just highlight the file name and press the delete key or
right click and select delete from the drop down menu.

Files with gibberish can be Word files which typically start with coded
lines of computer language information. The text usually follows the
gibberish but usually that is not visible. If you are seeing that code in
Word then the file is corrupt so you should delete it.

J. Dent

At 09:42 AM 3/12/2004, you wrote:
>Is it safe to delete text documents? I have one on my hard drive that is
>over 8,000 kb in size.When I open some of them,they are nothing but
>gibberish.
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>  Marion M Sumner
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>