Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:13:12 -0700
There have been several questions posted to PCSoft about Communicator
4.xx series software and HOW to get it to autodial.  I just downloaded a
copy three days ago for my son's new laptop computer and I noticed
something interesting, so I thought I'd pass it on.

I had set up two DUNs for my two different ISPs that I use to check out
features and other things about his laptop.  After I DWNLD 4.51, I set
it up with my profile and not thinking, I opened it first (before
attempting to dial).  I wanted to check out something, and I typed a
site name in the Location box.  All of a sudden, a dialog box appeared
that gave me a choice to select which DUN dialer I wanted to use, and
there was also a check box to select "start dialing automatically".

So it appears that N. Communicator 4.51 can have the ability to
automatically start dialing an ISP when it opens if you can go and set
it up (carefully) without the need for third party software!

I do not know when that was thrown in, but it should make things nice
for a lot of people.

--
Jean Bourvic :>))

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html