Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:58:49 -0700
The reason I was wondering is because the eMachines D2880 is over 5
years old, running XP. Although pretty stable, it's hard for me to
believe there were no crashes before this year, although I have no
specific memory of one. Of course, I have no specific memory about
dinner last night.

FYI, I am dealing with issues after my power
supply went out, taking the mother board. Since the repair, I have had
numerous crashes, both programs and the operating system and the
BlueScreenView is showing them. I don't have the experience to
understand the Windows log which unfortunately is only showing the last 3
 months.

I guess that's another question about that. Why is the
Windows log only showing 3 months while the BlueScreenView is showing an
 event back in January. Is there a way to expand the dates on Windows
log? If BlueScreenView can find it, it has to be
 there somewhere, right?

Bruce

--- On Thu, 9/2/10,
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>

From: Derek Buchanan
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] How do I access
crash log for computer?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date:
 Thursday, September 2,
 2010, 7:59 AM

Bruce,
   The
 program only sees what crash files that were created.  Therefore if
there
 were none prior to January then there were no Bluescreen errors.
However,
 system event errors could still be happening and that is where
event viewer would be the
 place to look.  (An example would be services not
starting, or a
program that attempts to start and hangs the system, but does
not
bluescreen it.)

You are welcome,
Derek