Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:55:12 -0700
"I seem to be having a number of IE 6.0 related problems....
Is there a way to completely remove all traces of it from my computer and
start over again with a completely clean install..????  When I try removing
it via the add/remove capability in the control panel and then reinstalling,
I get a message that I have a more current version of it on my
system...????????"

David, here's the complete story from the horse's mouth.  Since you didn't
indicate your operating system in your letter this is the best way to reply.
I find this difficult to wade through, so if you have similar problems
please post again.  I had horrible problems with IE 6.0 also (I was later
told that it really doesn't work well with win98, but I've heard that
disputed also, who knows???) and after trying to follow the M$ instructions
someone finally told me to rename a certain .dll file.  That was extremely
simple and completely took care of it.   After that I went back to the IE
5.5 SP2 and didn't get that prompt that there was a newer version installed
on my computer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q293907

Mary Mc Donald

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: