Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 16:14:29 -0700
Patty,

You will need a CD "Burning" software like Roxio EZ CD Creator or Nero.
With either one of these you can move a group of files or directories
directly into the program in one step and then create a CD full of whatever
you want. You can get then at: www.nero.com or www.roxio.com. They cost
upwards of $100.00 but there are simplified versions you can find on eBay
or other places that cost $10.00 to $20.00 and even come free when you buy
a CD burning drive for your PC.

John D.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode