Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 04:53:30 -0400
> Eve-nin' folks,
>
> Somewhere between all the Windows 9x upgrades and
> now the Windows ME upgrade,
> I've lost my System File Checker program.
>
> Has anyone seen it?  Please send it back to me. <G>
>
> Does ME have an equivalent?  There's a Maintenance Wizard but that's not
the
> same thing.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim Meagher

Jim
ME does not have the System File Checker. Instead it uses System Restore. As
you may or may not know yet, with ME there is no need to have the CD handy
everytime you make any change to system settings. System Restore is a backup
utility that is Part of ME. Once you have your system running the way you
want it to, set the restore point for that date and time, then if you make
any changes after that or install something and the system gets messed up,
all you have to do is run the System Restore function and return the system
to the point that you set when everything was good. System restore is in
Start/Programs/Accessories.