From:
Gorden McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:51:21 -0500
Hi Philippe
  I've taken a couple of their courses. One was about 6 or 8 years ago when
I built a 286 computer.

Taking a home course is not for everyone though. I know of several other
people who will tell you just the opposite of what I feel. I felt that both
courses I took were good.

Others I know who took some of the courses did not stay focused on the
course and tended to let weeks slip by without looking at the course, then
try to pick up where they left off and just push through the course.

If you want to get the most out of the course. Try NOT to hurry to get to
the end, you get out of it what you put in to it. So if you decide to take
the course, set a side a designated time to study. And or some other good
study habits.

Like I said home study is not for everyone, you must discipline yourself to
taking the course.

Later
Gordon