From:
Manoj Makhijani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:43:53 -0500
Dear Sir or Madam, I have just purchased a A7N266-VM Motherboard.  After
assembling the unit and powering up the unit I enter into BIOS.
After saving my changes and verifying the details I exit and save BIOS.  The
unit will reboot and enter BIOS once again with the following Pop UP
Message "Message Confirmation"  -- " The System case or Cover has been
opened or removed.  Please check the system".  I have checked the
Users Guide and it doesn't mention anything about this message.  After
searching the web site I tried the Chassis 1 jumper with a header on pin
3-4, removed the battery for 1 minute and still same thing.  Can you please
advise as to what I am doing wrong.  Any assistance to get up and
running soon would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your
support and look forward to hearing from you soon.  Have a nice evening.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com