From:
ETLehner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:11:10 -0400
I am having a difficult time trying to find on-line vendors for the
incidental parts one needs when assembling computers -- motherboard
standoffs, port connectors, brackets, jumpers, drive cables, CMOS batteries,
etc etc.  Searches turn up all sorts of unrelated stuff and it's impossible
to weed through all the sites to see what they are.

The only site I can offer as a "this is what I am looking for" sort of place
is http://www.cablesnmor.com , if my meaning isn't clear enough.  There are
some items at this site, but I was trying to find a more comprehensive
selection.

If anyone has some URLs for places to find and order this sort of hardware,
I'd be very appreciative if you could let me know.  Copying the reponse to
email and to the list would also be much appreciated.

Sitting here with a bunch of old cards and mobos, but not enough
"accessories" to put them together with.

Many thanks,

Eileen Lehner
7/2  1951edt