From:
Dave & Patt Nager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:34:35 -0400
Goto Administrative Management then

Computer Management Then

Disk Management. Highlight the drive and right click on the D partition and
delete it.

Now you right click on the C Partition and reclaim unused space.

I dont know on the last sentence if that is just in XP Pro or not as I could
not get to that on my XP Home machine however I do not have any free space
hanging unclaimed out there.

If you cant perform the operation in the last sentence then you will have to
purchase Partition manager

to complete.