From:
Tom Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:50:39 -0500
Yes Bob,

   All of the files in the Win98 directory can be copied to another
partition. I would suggest that you put them in a directory on the other
partition called win98.

   Are you doing this in DOS, so that you can set up Windows from the
hard drive, or do you just want them to be available, just in case, or
for drivers? If you want the second, for convenience, you might check to
see if you have files in the "C:\Windows\Options\Cabs" directory. The
files in that directory are all of the Windows files and can be used in
the same manner.

   Tom