From:
Greg Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:48:53 -0400
Hi

I'm trying to connect my AMBRA Sprinta to my Netgear router.  (Which is
shared by two other computers.)

I'm trying to install drivers and configure the LAN plug-in Ethernet
card, and the error message says that there is no LAN Board detected.

Does "LAN Board" mean the plug-in card?

I've checked Set-Up and I don't see how I might configure something
there, for the machine to recognize the plug-in card.

There are three plug-in slots in the computer.  I've tried the Ethernet
card in all three slots.

I'm almost always in contact with the chassis of the computer; I'm sure
I haven't static-smacked anything.

Perhaps the card doesn't work, but what should be my check list, before
I go looking for another card?

Thanks as always
GregP

                     visit our download web page at: