From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:01:55 -0400
You'll need to identify what sound solution this computer is using before
you can download the right drivers.  Is this a common brand computer, like
Dell or HP?  If so, can you find a model number on it somewhere that
identifies this computer more specifically?  If so, you should be able to
track down the right driver to download from the manufacturer's website.

John Sproule