From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 04:57:36 -0600
Don,
What you are describing sounds more like a monitor problem than anything
else.  However you state that you have changed both the monitor and video
card.  After you make sure that the monitor works on another comuter, I
would start looking for something external to the computer.  Do both
monitors have the removable monitor cable and you used the same cable for
testing?  Any new fans, electric heaters, any construction-type changes been
made about the time the problem started?  Look around the monitor.  Is there
a battery-powered clock very close?  Is the monitor cable crimped?  What
type of speakers are being used with the computer?  Have you tried moving
the speakers away from the monitor?

Just some things to try,
Ron Jobe