From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:36:18 +0300
Well, it was, but on all newer motherboards/keyboards/mice the connectors
are color coded, so you can't miss unless you're colorblind (and even
then, there usually are mouse and keyboard icons near the appropriate
slots). On the older ones, a glance at the motherboard manual is all it
takes to do everything correctly.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Peter Shkabara wrote:

> Is it just me, or do others also feel that it was utmost stupidity in design
> to use the same connector for the keyboard and the mouse?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org