From:
Aarn & Dian Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:25:30 -0500
As far as Ad-Aware and those things I would say yes.  Because my kids pc's
picked up that stuff from being connected tot he internet through mine.
As far as the other question I am anxiously awaiting the answer as I have
the same set up for the same reason with the same curriculum.
I had it working and then I had 2 pc's crash and now I can't get them
"talking" to each  other or on the internet.