From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:24:49 -0800
I think we're down to the problem.

Are you saying that when you go into the system CMOS setup, the I/O range for
the parallel port is 3BC instead of the more normal 378?  How about when you go
into Windows Device Manager?  Do the resources for LPT1 show 378 or 3BC?

I'll bet if these two settings don't match (system CMOS and Windows Device
Driver) that would explain everything.  Including why the Zip works in DOS.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]