From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:05:23 -0800
Brian,

Unfortunately, if you are following the directions and the machine still
refuses to go into the BIOS, a flash update may be your only option.  You
"might" try resetting the BIOS using the jumper, but chances are if you
replaced the battery and that didn't work, your out of luck without
flashing.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions